Friday, November 2, 2012

Hello November

As of yesterday my month from hell officially ended! Welcome November! October was generally packed with all sorts of papers and tests. To say the least I lived in my school's library. As you can tell from lack of posts, my free time was non existant. For at least a few days my schedule is clear, Thank God! For a much needed break last night a few of my friends and I went to the Passion Pit concert. The concert was seriously amazing! I previously saw Passion Pit at Lollapalooza, so I already knew what an amazing show they put on. Even the line was the same as Lolla, I was still blown away by how good they were. I will gladly go and see them again. On another bright side, it is finally the weekend. For this weekend I don not plan on stepping foot anywhere near the library. Also I think my sinus infection is finally going away! 
As always have a lovely day! 
p.s. but seriously I'm gong to keep up with posting





No comments:

Post a Comment