Monday, November 12, 2012

Good Morning

To me Monday morning is the same as all the other days of the week.  I don't like it anymore more or less. I over drink coffee the same as I do everyday to get through it. So I really don't see why everyone is extra negative on Monday. The morning is the most beautiful time of the day to me. Everything is just waking up and is in its most natural state. No other time of the day is as simply beautiful as morning. Personally I look at Monday as the beginning of a fresh start. It's a new week with new worries and opportunities. Everyone needs to make the best of Monday because complaining more about it does not make it any better. Plus when you complain to others you just bring them down into your bad mood. So stop complaining and just have a great day! Seriously, I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday and no one brings you down! Have a lovely rest of the day, bye!






No comments:

Post a Comment