Thursday, September 13, 2012

Blogger Diary

I realize that in my last post I promised to keep up with my post, which I clearly failed on. However, I've been crazy busy with homework causing me to spend most of my nights in the library. Not getting adequate hours of sleep left me open to catching  a nasty cold which completely took me off my game. The last few days have been pretty awful. Most of my free time was spent sleeping. I've pretty much been living off green tea, soup, and Nyquil. Luckily my roommate is awesome and has been taking care of me. She would leave me get well notes on my desk and bring me packets of Emergen-C. Finally, I am starting to feel a lot better and get back to my daily routines. 
 On a happier note the seasons are starting to change! Autumn is probably my favorite season of all, and not only because my birthday is coming up. I love the cool crisp days and wearing big sweaters. But most of all I can finally start drinking hot coffee and tea again!! Also, I have a lot of blankets on my bed and I love snuggling under them during the cold nights. I hope the rest of everyones day is great. Bye!






No comments:

Post a Comment